I bought this purse in Israel and it has lived its life and is ready to be retired. I thought it might be fun to write a post about what you’ll find in my purse on any given day.
- my handy dandy day planner
- lip glosses, pens, mascara, red nail polish and my keys
- Mio drink flavoring. If you haven’t tried these I highly recommend them! They don’t have the nasty aftertaste of crystal light and are liquid drops rather than powder so its easy to adjust the flavoring and works perfect for me since I freeze my water bottles and can add drops as it melts throughout the day.
- my favorite mustard yellow wallet
- a South Korean travel guide. Such a thoughtful birthday gift from a sweet friend.
- my ipod shuffle , in case of a musical emergency and my iphone dies (I used it more often when I had an ipod cause I tend to avoid letting my iphone die more)
- a rock-it. Ever heard of that? Its one of the coolest inventions yet! It plugs into anything that has a headset hook up then you attach it to a hollow surface. It plays your music using the vibrations of the object its stuck to, so the more hollow the more vibrations the louder your music. Yes. It is actually that easy and even cooler!!
- P&S camera
- photo booth photos from my last trip to our local theme park
What's in your purse thats not in mine?